Happy Sunny Monday. This week is going to be a busy one for us. I do believe for the remainder of the year it will be busy. I love it!
I did a previous blog post about Pixels and purchasing pictures on the ship. While everything I talked about was true at the time it isn’t now. When the Breeze went into dry dock for renovations and upgrades the Pixels’ area was one of the upgraded areas.
In the past Carnival would print every picture their Pixels staff would take. Thousands and thousands of pictures were printed and placed on the gallery walls on deck 4. Cruisers would browse the walls pull the pictures they would like to purchase and throw away the ones they didn’t want. That’s now considered old school. Pictures are currently digitized.
Passengers can now view their pictures several different ways:
- You can go to deck 4 Pixel Gallery and view pictures on the ipads.
- On the stateroom interactive TV
- Use the HUB App on your smart phone or tablet
While using one of the above methods you can order digital copies that will be downloaded to your device. You can order print copies that will be delivered to your cabin. You can also delete pictures you do not want.
Here is the current pricing on the Breeze:
- Digital downloads to mobile device $15.99 each
- Digital downloads on a memory drive $19.99 each
- 1 8×10 professional print $19.99 each
- 2 5×7 same image professional print $19.99 each
- 1 5×7 + 4 wallets same image professional print $19.99
- Combo digital download on your personal mobile device + 8×10 professional same image $21.99
- Combo digital download on your personal mobile device + 2 5×7 professional same image $21.99
- Combo digital download on your personal mobile device + 1 5×7 + 4 wallets professional same image $21.99
I hope that this update is helpful to you. I look forward to seeing many of the amazing pictures that the Pixel staff take.