Happy Thanksgiving week to all. I hope everyone has plenty of food and family. We will definitely have both and we love it!
Let’s take a moment and get our drink on. Now I’m not just talking about alcohol. I’m talking about the Carnival Cheers and Bottomless Bubbles packages. If you would like to purchase any of the packages you can go right onto http://www.carnival.com and log into your account.
The Cheers Package is for adults 21 years of age and older. If one person in your cabin orders the Cheers package then all persons over the age of 21 in that cabin must order the package. If you have a medical condition that does not allow you to drink alcohol you can get a doctor’s note and contact Carnival in advance of your cruise. I will give the Cliff Notes on this package:
- This is a prepaid bar package that allows you to order up to 15 alcoholic beverages a day. The day is from 6 am to 6 am.
- The cost of the package is $49.95 per person per day if purchased in advance of the cruise. $54.95 per person per day if purchased once on board the ship. There is also a 15% gratuity per day added.
- Any cruises leaving out of Texas, New York or Alabama cannot get the Cheer packages until day 2 of the cruise. So instead of being charged for 7 days you will be charged for 6. This would be a cost of $344.64 for the family cruise next year if the prices stay the same.
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, with a $50 or lower menu price per serving
- Zero-Proof frozen cocktails and sodas, including specialty sodas
- Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
- RockStar energy drinks, Powerade, Vitamin Water, Coconut Water and Honest Tea
- 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges
- Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass, costing above $50 per serving
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars
- Here is a helpful chart that was made by a fellow cruiser (not me) to give you an idea of the breakdown to see if the Cheers Package is a good purchase for you.
- Please note these prices are as of today. I cannot guarantee the prices in a year will be the same. I will keep you posted as to any changes that are made.
- You cannot just pick one or two days that you would like to purchase the package for. If you want the Cheer package you pay for it for all cruise days.
Bottomless Bubbles is for adults and kids that want unlimited nonalcoholic beverages. There is a per day charge of $6 for adults and $4.50 for kids under 18.
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda, Ginger Ale
- Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice, Grapefruit Juice
- This is a cost chart per Carnival website:
|Cruise Duration||Child (< 18)
$4.50 Per Day
$6.00 Per Day
|Price Including 15% Gratuity||Price Including 15% Gratuity|