The Triumph casino, Club Monaco, is located on the Promenade deck (deck 5). The casino typically operates anytime the ship is in international waters which means anyone over the age of 18 can gamble. Yes, Allen & Kelsey can spend all their hard earned tip money. There are several forms of gambling on board:
- Poker – minimum bet is $5
- Black Jack – minimum bet is $5
- Slot machines – start at a penny (woohoo they have the Wheel of Fortune slot machine, Gina likes that)
- Texas Hold’em – minimum bet $5
- Poker and Slot Tournaments – entry fees required
- Bingo..B-I-N-G-O! – 3 cards for $20. Cash prizes start at $100 a game and can go up as high as $2000. Several other prizes are awarded such as spa packages, tour passes, gifts from onboard gift shops, and FREE cruises!
- Casino Vault Game – win cash, an IPad, and various other prizes. DJ is going to practice playing this skill game so he can win up to $25,000!
There is a Carnival Player’s Club. All you do is insert your Sail ‘n Sign card in the card reader while playing slots. It will accumulate points the more you play. When you reach 1000 pts you earn a $10 instant cash reward, 1500 pts gets you complimentary drinks.
It all sounds so exciting and fun! Happy 90 days until vacation and 92 days until boarding The Triumph 🙂
Remember always gamble responsibly and set limits on the money you plan on losing. There are plenty of things to do on the ship without losing all of your hard earned money!
The casino does offer free classes on the first day to learn how to play all of the casino games. Don’t forget that on the first day the casino hands out free lanyards for Sail ‘n Sign cards and will punch a hole in the card to attach.